Friday, April 27, 2012

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Nails! I painted these on my niece and she loved them :)

Polish used:
Salley Hansen Insta-Dri : 430 Brisk Blue
Wet n Wild megalast: Private Viewing
Essie: Mink Muffs
(2) Art Decos: White and Black

The how to is super easy and pretty self explanatory.. I simply painted the thumb with the Brisk Blue and the other four fingers with the Private Viewing. Once they are completely dry I used my dotting tool to apply the "chocolate chips" which I chose Mink Muffs. Cookie monsters eyes were applied with dotting tools as well. I tried making the black dots in the center of his eyes even but I thought they looked better when they were crooked and googly eyed. Once that has all dried you had at least one layer of top coat. Make sure the eyes have dried or the black will run into the white and mess it up :-/   Viola there's your Cookie Monster nails :)

Happy Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment