Monday, April 30, 2012

PRO-FX


Well this post is just a boring post about PRO-FX Quick Dry High Gloss Top Coat lol. I've been looking at this bottle at my local Walmart and have been debating whether to buy it or not. It's just a big bottle (2.5 FL. Oz.- 75ml) of top coat for around $5. My thinking was that I already have a bunch of different top coats so what do I need another one for? I broke down and bought it and boy am I happy :) This top coat is great. It's not too thick that it never dries right, it's not too thick that it is stringy, and on the flip side it's not too thin that it takes 4 coats. I love the consistency of it. It also dries fast and it's nice and shiny. So to sum it up if you have been thinking about buying this my opinion is GO FOR IT, it's a great buy :) Thanks for reading.

Please leave comments and let me know what you think of this post, my blog as a whole, and/or what you want to see in the future!

Happy Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment