Monday, May 14, 2012

Blue Tips

Alright I'm a sucker for french tips.. I'm not really sure why, but I have always loved them. They are super easy to do yourself so if you have ever thought about trying them..DO IT :) The best thing about these is you can use whatever colors you want, you can mix things up. Everyone has different skin tones so you have to just experiment and see which nude works for you if you want to stick with a traditional french. My favorite is (well at the moment) Wet n Wild's Private Viewing. And any white will do. The next important thing is scotch tape. This will be your best friend for making those straight lines. My little tip is to not use too big of strips of tape or they will fold over each other on the bottom of your finger and then it will be harder to get it off. Let the nails completely dry, if I'm in a hurry I'll wait until they are at least half dry, and carefully remove tape. Once you do that just apply your top coat :)  

Colors Used in this mani:
Wet n Wild megalast- Private Viewing
China Glaze- 553 Sexy In The City
Pro-Fx Quick Dry High Gloss Finish Top Coat

Please leave comments and let me know what you think of this post, my blog as a whole, and/or what you want to see in the future! If you would like to contact me another way you can always email me at Ilovemypolish@yahoo.com :)

Happy Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment